Mindblowing

"He trapped my hand against his chest and yanked my sleeve down past my wrist, covering my hand with it. Just as quickly, he did the same thing with the other sleeve. He held my shirt by the cuffs, my hands captured. My mouth opened in protest.
Reeling the closer, he didn’t stop until I was directly in front of him. Suddenly he lifted me onto the counter. My face was level with his. He fixed me with a dark, inviting smile. And that’s when I realized this moment had been dancing around the edge of my fantasies for several days now.
― Take off your hat – I said, the words tumbling out before I could stop them.
He slid it around, the brim facing backward.
I scooted to the edge of the counter, my legs dangling one on either side of him. Something inside of me was telling me to stop – but I swept that voice to the far back of my mind.
He spread his hands on the counter, just outside my hips. Tilting his head to one side, he moved closer. His scent, which was all damp dark earth, overwhelmed me.
I inhaled two sharp breaths. No. This wasn’t right. Not this, not with Patch. He was frightening. In a good way, yes. But also in a bad way. A very bad way.
― You should go – I breathed. – You should definetly go.
― Go here? – His mouth was on my shoulder. – Or here? – It moved up my neck.
My brain couldn’t process one logical thought. Patch’s mouth was roaming north, up over my haw, gently sucking at my skin…
― My legs are falling asleep – I blurted. It wasn’t a total lie. I was experiencing tingling sensations all through my body, legs included.
― I could solve that. – Patch’s hands closed on my hips."


Estou rendida, preciso do livro, AGORA!


*Bea

Comentários

  1. e quem é amigo quem é? digamos que, já agora, também estou a pensar ler o livro, já que qualquer dia aparece ai em filme

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares